Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 13 April 2014

http://www.juiceplus.co.uk/en-gb/home.html and crochet "cath Kidston "style

Morning everyone ! I apologise now for now for not getting back in touch with u all on time lately . Life has been so hectic . Between working full time and everything else that as been going on .

    Hope i find you all well and please keep sending me any e mails , i really do still love receiving them .
 Been a really busy day here , three beds all washed and made back up and a little ironing done but not one of my favourite pastimes !
                                Crochering another " Cath Kisdton " type cushion , pattern made up in my head !
 


  Anyway i on a mission to get healthy as i am going be the grand old age of   50 , later in this year !


I have heard so many good things about this Juiceplus  http://www.juiceplus.co.uk/en-gb/home.html
     so if anyone wants to join my and get healthy for the summer , please contact me and we will go on this journey together !   Catch u soon and wish me luck x

No comments: